Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Twelve - Poem In My Pocket

*For some reason Blogger has been non-functional over the last few days when I've tried to post to the blog. I'm not sure what the root of the problem is, but rest assured I'll continue to try to find ways to post daily for the rest of the month. Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

There are plenty of great features on the Academy of American Poets webpage. I often lose an hour or five when I wander over to their page. I guess that's what happens when you immerse yourself in a community of like-minded poetry lovers. Speaking of loving poetry and the Academy of American Poets, one of the current National Poetry Month features on their webpage is for the Poem In Your Pocket Day (April 14).


So the question to ask yourself is which poem would you carry in your pocket? Hmmm, let me think about that one...

No comments: